More than half of businesses that suffer a significant disaster (Ransomware, Tornado, Flood, Fire) are out of business within a year.
Backup is simply not enough.
For a business to survive a disaster they must have to ability to get their users connected to the data and applications they need in order to keep operations going. Additionally, they need to have an operational plan on how and where business will be conducted in the event of a significant disaster.
Disaster Recovery Plan
A disaster plan MUST be created and tested PRIOR to a disaster and tested periodically and updated regularly. Every business has different tolerance for different scenarios but even the most remote possibilities should be considered and addressed.
Our solution is comprehensive:
- Local Disaster (Server failure, OS Corruption, Ransomware): Axcell can have all of your servers back up and available to users in an hour or less. Users will function as they did prior will we investigate and resolve the root cause.
- Site Failure (Fire, Localized Flooding): Axcell can have your entire infrastructure "Spun up" in on of the Bi-Coastal data centers and provide users with access in 8 hours or less.
- Widespread Disaster (Tornado, Widespread Flooding): In these types of events, hundreds of businesses will be affected which will overwhelm local resources. Axcell relies on our 3rd party Disaster Response team to manage the process of getting your infrastructure up and running (as it is possible that Axcell will also be affected). The tornado in Joplin MO took out every business a mile long and a mile wide. Local providers were overwhelmed. This 3rd party response team had clients back up within a day. This is a significant advantage.
Axcell's business continuity services and solutions include:
- Secure encrypted backup copies of your IT infrastructure in our redundant offsite data centers, protected from natural disasters and unauthorized access
- Daily manual verification of all backups
- Access to your backup files through dedicated servers
- Automatic and ongoing secure data backup
- A monthly plan, saving you money and major upfront expenses
- A clone copy of your data which can be used for data recovery within minutes in the event of an emergency
- 3rd Party Disaster Response Team
Axcell is your Chicagoland IT team.
Experienced, Highly Responsive, Proactive and easy to work with.
You focus on your business - Relax - We’ll Handle I.T.